This is us

9:35 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Primark boys snapback, Primark crop top, Missguided skirt dungaree, Juju babe jellies

Yesterday was probably one of the best days I've had in a while. My yearbook class confident/photographer buddy/juju sharing close friend Carlye and I took a DC trip ~more of a trip for her, a hop and a skip for yours truly~ to watch our favorite five boys, especially Hazza, do their thing and do it incredibly well on the big screen. It was completely emotional for the both of us, especially me since I have been a fan/stalker since junior year of high school. We decided in honor of the night to make it a London filled day, wearing our matching Juju Babes and finishing the night at Nando's, our boys' favorite spot. Can I also mention the fact that they actually ate where we did, and we ordered their menu selections without even knowing it?! This is a big freaking deal guise; this monumental event doesn't just happen while skipping down the street. In any case, I had an amazing metro adventure, where I did not get stuck at the station this time around, even the attempts from guys who hit on me were rather amusing. Thank God for placing Harry Edward Styles on this lovely Earth.

xxoo missusmonroe






























0 comments: