Sweet salvation

4:03 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments


It's pretty regular for me to express my exhaustion and travel into the depths of my mind where my creativity lays astray to state how "this is the most tired I've ever been" ~sarcasm intended... in case ya ain't catch it~ but today was truly something. Never go into the law profession if you aren't ready to end the day with kinks a masseuse couldn't save even if her profession depended on it, or go through paper work and documents until your eyes bleed, not in that hipster-cute way. My eyes are currently burning while ecstatically leaking of unknown fluids... alright tears. But enough of my morose issues, here was today. My hair was the highlight of my day in actuality. I had not a clue of the direction in which it was headed until I was finished with aching arms as new friends.

xxoo missusmonroe









0 comments: