Oxford Street

6:16 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Dance leo, H&M leggings, Juju maxi jellies

Not too shabby, eh? Back in action here! So a couple of posts ago, I hope that was well received by the way, I briefly stated that I can now communicate without my iPod; however, I never stated why. Well, beautiful people, I got a laptop! My first ever laptop, Klaudia to be very specific, and I'm so very happy. Of course it's for educational reasons, but still. Point is, I've been capturing moments while I've been away but at this point it's built up to an amazing amount... So while I'm editing and sorting I hope to continue updating.

Today was a very special day. For the first time that I can actually recollect, I went to Oxford Street. In case you've been living beneath a rock and are completely unaware, Oxford Street is one of the most popular shopping destinations in the world. It's about one and a half miles of straight shops and boutiques. I saw Zara, River Hill, H&M, Primark of course, Topshop, American Apparel, and even Forever21. The funny thing is you can start at any point because the most popular shops are repeated multiple times within the mile while the most profitable shops are incredibly massive. Think Times Square without all the flashiness but with all the hustle n' bustle and souvenir shops brimming with tourists.

xxoo missusmonroe

















say hai to Klaudia



0 comments: