End of the rope

9:27 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

As I embark my final days of the United Kingdom, I find myself rifling through my triumphs at work and also my clothing difficulties. Like I have previously expressed, it was hard ~to say the least to adhere to the unspoken rule of thumb(s) for an extended period of time. I ended up reusing so many items that the span between the wearing neared a time period I've never been comfortable with. In any case, I can now say that I did it and I succeeded. ~I still can't see myself primarily shopping for office clothes. That seems like such an unfortunate ending~. So dive into my life these past two months and indulge in my Italian ventures.

xxoo missusmonroe

























































































































0 comments: