Oh Sugar!

3:56 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments



Guys, this is probably going to be a very memorable day! Promptly after finishing the last post I went to the traffic sources page and guess what I see!? That's right, I've been featured on Fashion Bomb Daily on a story about Spring White Pumps trends! This is really big news to me because I love to see bloggers' features on different websites, but I actually never imagined I would ever be in that position. I'm really grateful, wow it's just really cool. I think it's really special that I was a feature because I did not submit a thing, plus the story was about white pumps and I was sporting my UO sandals! This is so funny and special. In case you guys want to read the full story, here it is: http://fashionbombdaily.com/2013/05/21/how-do-you-wear-it-spring-2013s-white-pumps-trend/

luv you guise
xxoo missusmonroe

0 comments: