Monotonous

5:55 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Random tee, Topshop skirt, Old School AF1s

Wow, today was probably one of the most pressure-filled days I've had in a while. I have to say that I do not believe I met anybody's expectations during my AP test today. It was so difficult I can't even describe it. The worst thing is that everybody thought it was pretty simple... Don't you hate that?!

Onto topics that don't make me want to cry, this outfit was created from no where really. Monochrome actually takes more thought than a regular outfit, ask that one girl from that one cartoon if you don't believe me. And here are the AF1s again, yeah, yeah whatever. Tomorrow happens to be prom guys, my senior prom to be exact and I don't feel like it is! I have no idea what I'm supposed to feel like, but I don't think it's this. It's strange I don't feel really excited at the least since I did create my own dress, sewing and everything; however, I do not feel any special type of way... Sunday, or possibly Monday, I should have a full photo recap, wish me luck! My mother thinks I should bring a spare dress since for the skirt bit I had to sew myself into it...

xxoo missusmonroe







0 comments: