missustwobuns

3:20 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments


Last night was the party my dance troupe hosted. It was significantly fun, much better than I thought it would be. We even created a stroll that we did during the party, that was hands down the best part for me. I certainly wasn't in the partying mood though so it probably would've been even better if I was. The rave of the night were my buns which is strange cause I've certainly done these buns before, in fact before Miley left her ugly hairless mark on them, so I don't know why it was such a shocker but it was. I just enjoyed getting dressed for it but I definitely called it an early night, I was not in the mood for any after moves or anything of the sort.

xxoo missusmonroe









Thrifted Yankees jersey, Primark crop, American Apparel plaid skirt and socks

0 comments: