Snow

6:00 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Thrifted everything but Primark crop top and gifted scarf

In the words of one of my schoolmate's, I hate precipitation in all forms. The DMV will not stop getting snow, it's so ridiculous it's unimaginable. You can tell by my facial expression today that I'm just so very amused. Just last week, last week I was wearing shorts and parading around campus without a care in the world. And now here I am walking in the snow to class because my school refuses to cancel class anymore. On top of that I feel the semester coming to an end and I feel like I haven't gotten too much accomplished this term. Stress and pressure is slowly creeping up on me and I am trying to focus but I am just having a lot of trouble. Pray for me y'all as I am also praying for myself.

xxoo missusmonroe


0 comments: