A Crazy Weekend

9:25 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments




































As you all know, I've been preparing for our National Pan-Hellenic Council's Step Show the Sunday that just passed. The days leading up to our big performance were filled with relentless practices and a lot of preparation. On Saturday however, there was the Iota Alpha probate which was exciting because it was my very first probate. I actually happened to know someone on line and it was emotional seeing him so very emotional. I love how all of the past brothers came to support the Apes coming out, it was such a great experience. Plus it gave me a reason to sport my Stüssy jersey I thrifted in the city. The Step Show itself was okay but our performance was phenomenal. To be honest I can't even remember it, I was ingrained in it. All I can recall is when I was in the wings attempting to catch my breath before rushing back to the stage. To be brutally honest my breathing just got under control; all of last night my chest was tight, my stomach felt hollow, and it hurt to breathe again. Oh the life of a dancer!

xxoo missusmonroe  

Thrifted top, thrifted shorts, American Apparel socks, sheikhshoes boots



Thrifted Stüssy jersey, Lucaya pleather skirt, Hooters socks, thrifted shoes


Missguided leo, thrifted DIY shorts, F21 lace biker shorts, Zara fringe boots 

Thrifted everything but Zara boots

0 comments: