Womp

3:52 AM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Thrifted top, eBay "American Apparel" style denim skirt, ALDO tights, thrifted socks, Urban Outfitters Ecote Chelsea DIY gold studded booties

Another crazy weekend passed and here I find myself playing catch up, again! So here was Thursday, yet another work day for me. The method of locking myself up with only work truly did work, as I knew it would. I just felt myself getting caught up and distracted as of late so I had to take control. Later on Thursday I went to a lingerie fitting for one of the fashion shows I'm participating in on campus. Not to mention my new baby's came in from my favorite place AKA Urban Outfitter's shoe sale section. They're so leprechaunish and gorgeous. Welcome to the Ecote family! (A total coincidence I was also wearing my other Ecote boots also from UO)

xxoo missusmonroe










0 comments: