Defying fate, or am I avoiding it?

7:25 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Forever21 crop, thrifted blazer, American Apparel chambray pants, thrifted booties

You know those days you can't seem to get out of your head? That was my day yesterday; it either puts you in a good mood or a bad mood. We can all assume the mood I was in, contrasting to my appearance or these photos. It could also be this book I'm reading, poetry seems to depress me. I enjoy reading skillful literary works and catching those lines in poetry where it's just so beautiful; however, ever since I started this book it's been rare that I'm straight in the mind. But I love quoting those captivating lines. And as far as my mood goes I tend to just listen to music and free my mind and body from it, also seen in these pictures. 

xxoo missusmonroe








0 comments: