Searching for a Real Love

11:32 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Everything thrifted but River Island socks

I didn't know this song was by Mary J. Blige! I literally love her and have loved her for such a long time. Anyway, today was one of those days where you don't particularly know what mood you're in? I think it might've been a pretty decent day but I can't be too sure. I really loved this outfit though, this week has been so nonchalant because I didn't plan my outfits. That may be why I'm not too thrilled this week. But I came up with this one on the whim and it turned out to be something I actually adore. This plus my American Apparel forest green cape, which I just found out actually has pockets it made my fucking night, was a perfect outfit for a day that felt a tad like autumn.

xxoo missusmonroe










0 comments: