Lessons learned

11:46 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Primark crop top, thrifted shorts, thigh high goJane socks, DIY chain timberlands

So this past weekend was probably the craziest weekend of my life. On somewhat of a whim I decided to go visit my friend from home, which also happens to be Sade's campus, for a function they were having. Fast forward to later on that night, i.e. early morning, and I discover my purse has been stolen. After a lot of frustration, anger, train rides running back and forth between campuses I was finally able to retrieve it after someone "turned it in". That is after they stole my wallet and iPod. I'm just lucky they decided to leave my much more valuable camera and phone. I'd like to say I had a blast this weekend but everything after that moment was pretty horrific.

xxoo missusmonroe





0 comments: