Commencement

2:21 AM missusmonroe 0 Comments

As I'm sure all of you saw, the last two posts I edited were just pictures. These were the last few outfits I wore as part one and part two helped to summarize the end of a very big chapter in my life. College itself is a significant change of scenery but the first semester will always be a vibrant memory I will hold onto for the rest of my life. I remember the first day of classes, as I'm sure you do also seeing as though y'all were right there with me as I informed you on how bored I was and how much I dislike Virginia ~see that present tense? haha ~ moving on to how I'd made friends, joined clubs and organizations, struggled with Geology, and tried to make every moment count. It went by incredibly fast. I can't believe I'm even talking about this shit like it's senior year but I do know it holds a great level of importance. Thank you all for sticking along for the journey with me and shalom to those of you who are just joining us. I am still attempting to love my school ~haaaaa impossible~ but I can say with so much honesty I am so very excited for Spring semester. I don't want freshman year to end, no matter my location, but I'm yearning to see what the future has in store for ya girl. In the meantime I shall enjoy this wonderfully long break. Love y'all to death.

xxoo missusmonroe

0 comments: