Wanderlust

4:45 PM Anonymous 0 Comments




 

 

I write to you as a survivor of first week of classes! It wasn't all that morbid. My classes are all straight forward- which is great because it leaves little room for confusion afterwards. I am making friends here and there. Still trying to get a balance of both academics (come first) and social life. Anyways, I headed to DC with my brother for a short trip. Another convenience of my university- close proximity to DC. We headed to the National Gallery of Art (see the first series of pictures). We barely scraped the surface when we visited. It is a pretty detailed and thorough museum. There is also an outside garden portion. I think touring the museum will wait for another day. Later we walked down to a local shop - Shake and Shack. They had great food! They even had a mushroom burger for people like me. I will be able to write a lot more often, now that I purchased a digital camera! No more blackberry struggle pictures. I know.. Who would think, the photographer without a camera. Anyways, until then!

Je vous embrasse,
Sade

0 comments: