Labor Day Weekend

1:26 AM missusmonroe 0 Comments


Old readers and new victims should be very aware by now that my life before getting to university~ hell even during this lame environment~ my life pertained pretty much nothing except school and clothes. This is still a fact of my life, except now the woman who gave birth to me is attempting to change things. Lemme get more specific. My mother is trying to add a little excitement to our lives by taking us to do all the things we should've enjoyed while infants and drooling children. It's a really endearing attempt to make up for a loss of childhood really, but it's awfully late for me. In any case, this is what my weekend consisted of: recreating a memory that actually never existed.

xxoo missusmonroe

Thrifted bathing suit, Primark skirt, American Apparel Juju retro maxi jellies













0 comments: