In a nutshell

9:36 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments



It's been a little crazy these past few days what with studying for ill-placed midterms and a new found social life, but I would like to believe I'm handling myself quite well. These are from last Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. Thursday was my official audition for the hip hop dance troupe on campus and guess who made it?! On Friday I had a great time in Chinatown, DC of course, with a friend as he celebrated his upcoming birthday. It was his first time in DC and we hit up gallery or whateva ~beytomce voice~ and watched The Butler. I suggest everybody, people of all races, go and see this amazing movie. Saturday I had a Black Student Alliance fundraiser I helped to assist. If you follow me on insta, @missusmonroe, you would've seen my evening festivities ;)

All in all, my week into weekend was pretty hectic. Hopefully it'll calm down, but I am doubting this.

xxoo missusmonroe

GoJane top, DIY thrifted shorts, f21 lace biker shorts, Primark lace socks, Urban Outfitters studded DIY gold Chelsea boots 

Primark graphic tee, F21 bodycon skirt, Primark slip ons







Thrifted top, thrifted jeans, Topshop flatforms

0 comments: