11:32 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Target Mens V-neck, Primark hi-lo cardigan, thrifted high-waisted shorts

I'm always surprised when I have a really good day; I don't know why. It's either the fact that I don't have exceptionally good days on the regular anymore or... nope I think that's it haha. But it was a very busy day also. Sade and I are wrapping up the ideas and the contacts for #SOAL13 and it's a lot of work. It's almost scary in fact... Maybe I'm the only one nervous out of us two but sometimes you just sit back and look at your work and you're like, but who's going to buy that? Am I sure someone's going to like it as much as I do? I think the whole designing process is crazy. I just hope and pray for the best.

xxoo missusmonroe









Culinary creations: Italian-styled hot dogs!

0 comments: