Funny in a way

4:37 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Thrifted sweater, DIY leather vest, DIY thrifted high-waisted shorts, Primark tights, f21 socks

Today was actually a moderate day. I slowly feel myself getting back to my old self. I don't know, I feel as though the stress of dance, college, scholarships, and my home life just caused me to morph into someone who's always a little on edge. Someone who only smiles when absolutely necessary which is completely opposite of me. In the moment I think it's really hard but when I think about I don't think it was all that bad... I've considered that I'm a melodramatic person, but then I'm like, nah that's not it! Haha, anyway, I just want to be somebody that I'm comfortable being. I don't want to be a sour-puss, especially not when I'm college-bound. It's almost Spring...new leaves are turning (literally, ha!)

xxoo missusmonroe

P.S. I wish the print of my sweater was more visible  It's this crazy emerald green and navy blue boxes into diamond pattern. Soo pretty.





0 comments: