Schooling you

11:09 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

DIY collar-cuff f21 top, thrifted shorts, airplane socks, thrifted shoes

I think the title fits well with this look, what's your opinion? Haha, this was actually from Wednesday so I don't have too much to say about the day. I was inspired to create this look from model Agyness Deyn who sported something a tad similar to it. I was scrolling through some emails and I saw one from WhoWhatWear featuring a picture of Agy waving for what looked like a cab. Her hair, when she still had some, was tousled in the wind, her short-sleeved blouse completely rumpled collar and all, she had these gorgeous long shorts with brown oxfords. Disheveled chic to the maximum. After I bought these shorts I was having a hard time styling them to my liking, but after I saw the email it really just fell together.

xxoo missusmonroe





0 comments: