Beauty

10:21 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

So I've been making a mini collection of some of my favorite editorials/visuals recently, and I really need to post them. Haha, y'know how I get, I get this idea of a post, then I run with it, only I never post it! All of the pictures were taken from tumblr, featuring Jourdan Dunn, Daphne Groeneveld, (I forgot to get their titles, sorry!) Bruno Mars, Fernando Cabral, Alaud Deng Anei, Gracie Carvalho, and my faves Rihanna and A$AP. Enjoy.

xxoo missusmonroe

ALAUD DENG ANEI in “Strong Suit. Taller, Leaner, Sexier” for  Marie Claire SA April 2013. Photographed by Kope Figgins





Bruno Mars covers FLAUNT magazine joined by AJAK DENG












Fernando Cabral in Athlétique by Jacob Sutton for Numéro Homme #25






Gracie Carvalho in “Surfista do Asfalto” for Vogue Brazil January 2013 photographed by Philippe Kliot

















0 comments: