Feels like summer

5:08 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Lucaya sweater, H&M skirt, Primark frilly socks, Topshop necklace

Today was scorching. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but it was still hot. I was outside taking these photos and I literally had to fan myself, even though there was a slight breeze. How in the world did we go from tights, scarves, and utility jackets one week, to nearly 85 degrees with slight humidity? I forgot how much I hate taking pictures in heat, seriously it's the most annoying thing ever.

Moving on, I wasn't even supposed to wear this today. I decided yesterday afternoon that jeans and a leather jacket probably would allot to a baking session featuring my body. I kind of just threw this together; I wanted to wear this sweater again and it practically begged to be paired with this floral ol' thang.

xxoo missusmonroe






0 comments: