URBN Lookbook

11:35 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

I finally figured out way to compile my old looks, so I can finally document them and not feel guilty for vaulting everything, in a way it actually makes sense. Instead of my usual form of lookbooks, it'll be in picture form. How fun. I hope to spark some inspiration in someone to have fun, be adventurous and free. I've always loved shots in motion and since I don't have a photographer on-the-go, I thought why the hell not try it myself? I'm clearly not into constraints. I don't even like categories on my work but I suppose Urban summarizes everything. Somewhat. Regardless, enjoy!

xxoo missusmonroe



Everything thrifted, Italian leather briefcase, UrbanOutfitters booties







H&M hat, American Apparel turtleneck dress, thrifted sweater, H&M pleather leggings, Roshe Run Woven 2.0

Thrifted top, eBay skirt, AA socks, Zara fringe boots



Everything thrifted

0 comments: