The Balmain Factor

9:00 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Sheinside Balmain shirt, thrifted plaid jacket, thrifted jeans, Target brand Birkenstocks

Not sure if it's obvious or how many times I possibly need to talk about it but Balmain is very clearly my favorite brand/"designer" if you will, but I feel as though that would be on an Oliver level. In any case, I remembered today, hey it's still Fashion Week somewhere! Milan to be specific. Crazy, after New York I'm always like, oh shit, there's more? There's more! It seems to be the only things/goal that matters to me as of my existence now. When I ordered these fake Birks from Le Target ~el oh el~ I'd been on the hunt for "different 'Birks'" (literally how I wrote it on my 2014 wishlist) on eBay and such. Then, whala!, I found these gold studded babies in the exact style I'd been seeking. God loves me, I know it's true. As soon as I hit the button to place my order this outfit formed in my mind. As soon as I got the shoes, only 30-something bucks by the way, heeeell yes, I envisioned posing all posh like, exactly like this. If only I had a cool backdrop, but working girls who have to constantly change throughout the day can't be choosers.

xxoo missusmonroe




0 comments: