05.10.14

3:06 PM Sade 0 Comments

We reunited, y'all!!
We decided to meet in middle of DC with no specific restaurant choice, I've always found it so easy to hop on the metro and select a destination. I find a sort of familiar comfort of the sights and views but equally have the experience of new sounds and feelings. To quickly digress, I am equally glad that I don't live in the center of the city. One, because of the exorbitant expenses (food, oh goodness!). Two, I think that that once you live in such a fascinating and (sometimes) overwhelming place, you tend to dismiss everything as "average" or  "ok." When in reality, there is such beauty everywhere. We surely stopped to enjoy the eats and beauty. We caught from all things related to academics, career focuses and the all-popular topic of love interests. Through our conversation, we both came to the affirmation that we aren't ones to settle. I've always known this about myself and my relationship pursuits. However, I am at the point in my life that I am comfortable with my pertinent relationship status. While it's important to never settle, I have come to understand that I also have to be at my absolute best prior to committing myself to another person. And I am having such a great time in carving out my life to be best person not only for a future partner but inevitably for myself. And that's what matters the most. Hope you enjoy these flicks as much as we did.





Shake Shack (Shroom burger)












Until then,

Sade + Lola
xoxo

0 comments: