Can you say summer?

12:18 AM missusmonroe 0 Comments


It's so incredibly strange, it doesn't even feel like summer! This is similar to when I graduated from high school and when I was done it was just like, oh yeah sure I'm just at home and ladidadi, but it didn't register that this is the beginning of vacation. There is no more school. I can grasp the concept of free sleep but I cannot seem to get that feeling I used to get when I began my high school career or even middle school when school let out. I'm trying to let you guys know, it. Went. Down. It just doesn't feel as free? (there's also the fact Sade's no longer around and srsly she's like my only friend) I hope these aren't indications I'm growing up and whatnot because that's not funny... Seriously, I'm getting so nostalgic already! In any case, ignore my seemingly dramatic antics. I've been dwelling in my house this past week and I'm sure you guys are accustomed to the details regarding such situations: sporadic outfit posts and a heightened interest ~if that's possible~ in editing. Speaking of which, ~side note, it amuses me when bloggers say things like "speaking of which" or "funny that was brought up" because they're the ones blogging and bringing up situations! Anywho~ I'm sure most of you iPhone users are aware of the photo editing app VSCOcam. If not, there, the cat's out of the bag. It's the only editing app that encompasses everything that I love, depth in no color, control of filters, etc. Not only is the interface simple but they also have a place called a "GRID" where photos can be shared similar to instagram; however, there are no likes or anything similar. Just following, feeds, and viewing. I was more than happy to join because as surprising as it is, I do take pictures of things other than my outfits and now I have a place to post them. It's fantastic and just brilliant. Check me out in your spare time here.

xxoo missusmonroe







0 comments: