Freshman year

1:10 AM missusmonroe 0 Comments


I'm still reflecting on the year in totality... I think for someone who had no standards going in, I had a better time than expected. I met some pretty life-changing people, changed my perspective on many things, endured many challenges, had a little too many induced laughs, and gained a lot of knowledge and experience. Although it didn't end the exact way that I would have loved it to, I'm still working on it. I don't know what next year has in store for me or where for that matter, but I thank God for this year. Here's the last few weeks wrapped up!

xxoo missusmonroe

Thrifted top, f21 lace biker shorts, American Apparel socks, JuJu maxi low jellies





Thrifted cardigan, Target sports bra, thrifted jeans, VANS Sk8 his





Thrifted dress, Juju maxi low jellies



Dollar store visor, Forever21 crop, American Apparel chiffon pants, leather Italian sandals



Ebay top, Ebay handmade skirt

Forever21 jumper, Urban Outfitters sandals



Top from London, DIY thrifted jeans, Target garters



H&M crotchet top, Target bandeau with lace, shorts from Sade, thrifted socks, Primark fringe booties

JCPenny kimono, Target sparts bra, eBay skirt, Babe Hi Juju jellies 



0 comments: