Personified

3:31 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Thrifted TLC concert tee, thrifted DIY high waisted shorts

This week has been so slow and not particularly interesting, clothes wise therefore life wise ~ha forreal. Tonight should be interesting with the Kappa probate and our first ABC (African Student, Black Student, and Caribbean Student Association not Anything But Clothes) party. It's free so yeah everybody's going to be there. I was majorly chilling today, getting my bearings together and just feeling incredibly blessed and encouraged. I thank God for blessing me with so much grace and mercy because my life's been going well and I've been getting a lot of opportunities where people are recognizing my talent and potential and I haven't really done anything to deserve such treatment. He's really something man, I'll tell you that.

xxoo missusmonroe






0 comments: