Luck

9:00 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Thrifted satin top, Forever21 skirt, River Island socks, Zara fringe boots

I hope everybody had an amazing Resurrection Sunday. Mine was funny to say the least. Unfortunately I didn't come back to campus until this morning... 6 AM to be very specific. It wasn't fun. In any case, today was just an amazing day. I was walking in what's called North Plaza on campus only to find our activities committee was doing a contest to win free tickets for our Spring Concert. Now, I didn't want to pay to see Ludacris, not that I don't love him but he's off the scene right now and the only thing relevant are his features. You can't tell me his concert is just going to be features from other artists' songs, c'mon now. Anyway, after a while I decided I would go ahead and do the mini contest, my opponent ended up giving up so I got free floor seats worth $25. Too sweet. The rest of my day was just as swell.

xxoo missusmonroe




0 comments: