Time to do better

1:46 AM missusmonroe 0 Comments

I'm annoying. Hell of a way to begin a post right? But honestly, my lack of complete updates makes me very irritating to myself. I apologize yet again. But this time I do come bearing gifts and a quick summary of my life thus far. As I type now I'm listening to Drake and the beautiful Jhené Aiko while packing for my performance back in the murdaland for my dance troupe and wrapping up studying for the terrible Geology.

However, in the past couple of weeks I've been dancing, I participated in a Shimmy Kontest held by our kappas, applying to jobs, hopping from metro to metro, getting myself into quite the predicaments, and generally enjoying myself as a whole and the people I choose to surround myself with. 

xxoo missusmonroe


Thrifted sweater, American Apparel silk shorts, Forever21 knee-high socks, thrifted penny loafers

Lucaya sweater, thrifted maxi skirt, Levis, thrifted wool hat



Thrifted everything




























Thrifted button-up, thrifted top, JC Penny velvet leggings, thrifted socks, UrbanOG boots



Thrifted sleevless cardigan, Nigerian chiffon top, hand-me-down pants, thrifted pennies

missguided jacket, Primark crop top, American Apparel skirt, River Island socks, ShoeZone shoes, American Apparel wire headband




Thrifted top, thrifted DIY boyfriend jeans, Topshop frilly socks, Primark fringe booties

UrbanOG dress, thrifted tights

Thrifted top, Lucaya leather skirt, gojane tights, UrbanOG boots


Nottinghill dress, Primark socks



























Lisa Lopez! Ain't 2 Proud 2 Beg

0 comments: