Is it summer?

12:19 AM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Not only was the heat your biggest clue, but have you also noticed the drastic change in editorials and most importantly your favorite bloggers' posts? I don't really see how one could possibly miss it. Here are some visuals I've been obsessing over lately, featuring Wasteland posts and Alexandra Spencer, also known as 4th and Bleeker. She's my latest stalking victim and I'm so intrigued. I literally texted Sade, "she bleeds class, sophistication, and sex appeal." Which is not an opinion I share alone, and such a difficult combination to achieve. I think the fact that she photographs herself, minus all of the fluff a blog usually has, however she incorporates editorial-style editing. You guys know I  live for editing. Plus the girl lives in suits! You'll see...

xxoo missusmonroe










THIS is she










































0 comments: