GoldChainz

11:15 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Thrifted blazer, f21 chiffon with DIY collar cuffs, H&M leggings, DIY chained timbs 

Ehh, so this was from Wednesday. I just didn't get around to posting it I guess.. So anyway if you look at my black on black Timbs you can see that they're not the way I bought them, haha. Actually I was inspired by the chain Timberlands but I decided to put a more personalized spin to it. All I used were pliers and the chain from one of my new chain bags. I didn't like the short length of the chain enough to wear it on my shoulder so I was going to wear it as a clutch anyway.

Yeah, so last night was so much fun. I love hanging out with all of my girls at the same time. I'm going to miss them when it comes time to separate and go to school... But for now we've just got to enjoy the time we've got together and make the best memories.
xxoo missusmonroe 



0 comments: