Creatures of habit

7:11 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Thrifted top, Target white V, DIY high-waisted shorts, Primark slip ons

In addition to the usual Friday Fever, today also commences Winter Break! Before we really get into anything can we just pause and commend my editing skills as of late? I mean, I'm getting pretty decent; it's quite admirable. Anyway, so it's felt like the longest of weeks, and I had a great day but a terrible ending to it. *Deep sigh* I'm looking forward to this break so much. I can finally sleep, eat well, stop living off of caffeine, and collect my thoughts. It's so hard to really think with school in the way and all of this stress that seems to come from no where. I'm not sure how much I'll post over this break so Merry Christmas in advance!
xxoo missusmonroe




0 comments: