The COBRA SNAKE

1:47 PM Anonymous 0 Comments

AAbout two years back, in my artistic flower days, I came across a cool website called The Cobra Snake. In almost every photo set, I kept seeing this same long-haired girl. Upon research, I discovered her name was Jesse Jo Stark. I obssessed over her and moved on. Now that I am thinking of my next hairstyle, the same lady came to mind. I consider Jesse, the hipster before the hipster. She's so out of it, she's no concerned about the latest fashions, and trends. It just comes to her. Her blase attitude about evertything is something to be appreciated. Anyways, please enjoy these pictures. Back in my rebellious days, I wanted to dye my hair from purple to black like her... I'm not quite sure if that thought ever left my mind. Stay tuned. xx



Sade

0 comments: