Big girls don't cry

10:43 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

DIY contrasting H&M cargo jacket, H&M top, thrifted boyfriend jeans, Chelsea boots 

Totally in an effects of the X-factor mood right now and so unapologetic about it. I just really love that show man, I'm so happy my aunt introduced me to it. She lives in the UK so it all makes sense; they're so obsessed with that show there, it's like a better American Idol. Anyway, no dance today left me feeling to empty and vulturous. I'm so serious, this afternoon I ate more than I have all week... But whatever. I was totally satisfied with life today that I got to wear the DIY contrasting jacket I did back in the summer. Oh fun, oh what joy, oh the fun and joyous compliments... alright I'll try to stop being so strange.
xxoo missusmonroe




0 comments: