(Belated) Anniversary of birth

5:39 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments




Yes, yes people of the SOAL universe. Yesterday was indeed the day we all plan our calendars around. Haaha, just joking, but it was my birthday. It was a very good day filled with a brownie, seven big balloons that hit everyone oh-so obnoxiously, four donuts from my favorite teacher, and a grand present from my Lin. Sade then took me out to the movies and we saw Pitch Perfect, the most hilariously entertaining movie I've seen in such a long time. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes! Oh and don't mind the blur-ful pictures, haha le photographer Sade was in a rush to get away from the wandering eyes.

xxoo missusmonroe








DIY fringe suede moto jacket from H&M, American Apparel t-shirt dress, frilly Topshop socks, Italian shoes













0 comments: