Backsliding

11:19 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

So I had this bright idea that every time Sade comes to church with me we take pictures and along with the post I share what we learned in church that day. I don't really care if you're a Christian or not because the things we are told can relate to anyone in any situation.

Anyway, so today was about backsliding. The basic points were not to backslide from the position you're currently in, that backsliders can sense corrections coming their way and also that as the day draws near God's expectations are clear. (Hebrews 10: 19-39)

The thing that really got my attention was that my pastor said that backsliders are selfish and only think of themselves. This got me thinking to my current friendship situation and I realized how true this statement was. Backsliders only want to take you along with them, similar to misery loves company... Hope you guys had a great Sunday! Our Saturday GNO post will be up soon.
xxoo missusmonroe & Sade




Thrifted floral blazer, f21 body con skirt, thrifted chain bag, thrifted glittery socks, Ecote Chelsea boots






0 comments: