God, finesse, and hella bread

5:47 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments


I completed something so major I’m not sure how many others will really get it..I dunno if I’ve fully grasped it; it’s something that felt like nothing more than a dream, an idea. 


everybody kept telling me how hard it would be and how I just would not be able to do it, to afford anything, wouldn’t be able to survive without working myself to death. And it's not exactly easy but lol someway somehow I was able to do it independently (I repent Satan from my pockets and welcome God’s mercy 40x over okur). shoutout to my prayer warriors mannnwe did it. 

But forreal, in all honesty I need to take a moment to express the killer anxiety and equally killer rollercoaster of emotions (many of them PMS induced, I’m just saying, so of course shorty was crying me a river) that apparently no amount of planning could escape.



One has to get to the other side somehow and in some way. I must say in the face of adversity, I’m just really proud of myself. I won’t say all that had to be done to get here but I will say hey, I haven’t been arrested yet so. 
when a door closes you better find your way through the back. overjoyed. my favorite since I saw it. when I really want something I don’t stop. In the prime location I'd really wanted for myself just starting out. And I am really only getting started, damn.

xxoo missusmonroe

0 comments: