Wanderlustin:

2:34 AM Sade 0 Comments

As we move into Spring and the weather begins to transition, it becomes so much easier (at least for me) to see the beauty in a lot of my environment. I stopped by an academic building to pick up a phone call and a girl beside me stopped to take a picture. I turned my head to see what she was looking at. Boom! In my face was a beautiful pink tree next to a beautifully-shaped archway. The things you'd notice if you just stopped and admired our beauty. Instantly when I took these pictures (below), I couldn't help but draw parallels to the architecture in Morocco.

Spotted on campus (Sade)


Spotted on my camps (Sade)


Morocco's architecture and distinct colors could be comparable. Morocco is definitely on my hit list for the next two years. I find myself constantly mesmerized by its beauty and history.




Sources: Google Images

Yours,
Sade

0 comments: