purp swag

1:35 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments


I love experimenting, as you can probably tell, and trying new things. This is new...and not so new at the same time. If you've been a long time reader, you know back in high school ~feels like eternity ago~ I had a deep purple then violet ombre. So being well aware of how it would look, I randomly thought of how I wanted some real box braids, I'm talking Poetic Justice or nothing, and I wanted them waist length. This was the result. For the first time, I actually went to an expert to do my hair and I paid her myself. Milestones people, milestones. She lives just by the metro, super sweet, and super inexpensive for how long I wanted them and how dense my hair is. Not to mention her hands are lightening fast. 
(If you'd like her information, comment below!)

When it was all said and done, I was shocked at the color honestly. Looking at it from say my cheekbones down it looked rad, but at the roots it was so shocking at first. But I've grown to fall in love with it, it might be a go-to braiding color in all honesty. What do y'all think?!

xxoo missusmonroe



0 comments: