a broke, Black Cher Horowitz

2:31 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments

Thrifted blazer and shorts (separates), Forever21 crop, Zara sandals

Ever since I was a little kid, I've always loved Clueless. I'd always wanted to have the essence of Cher ~ and no this is not white supremacy or internalized racism, chill out ~ Aside from what I would see as ditziness, which without fail would be reversed by the end of the episode to show she really was onto something, I admired her compassion and desire, need really, to help others. Even when they begged her not to. I did not want to be like Cher but I really enjoyed her character. I especially loved her style and when I was going blond I knew the exact cut I wanted to get. Sometimes random outfit ideas come to mind and I immediately know where the inspiration came from. This was definitely one of those times. I mean, what's more Cher Horowitz than matching plaid (in this case hounds tooth)?

xxoo missusmonroe




0 comments: