Until next time summer

6:00 PM missusmonroe 0 Comments


Today was my first day back in school and can I just talk about how grateful I am to be back in the flow of things. I've noticed more and more people, especially black people, after high school not doing anything to further their education. I don't even know what I would do with myself, I just told my sister the other day even when I'm in school I still don't know what to do with myself! I understand going to work but everybody's so replaceable, especially without a degree. Then again, if there's no money for it what can you truly do but invest in digging yourself into more money trouble? Anyway, the true reason I was extremely happy to be left alone after moving in was because the process was just so tedious this year. Too much shit right? But I still can't help but resignate with the last couple days of summer...

xxoo missusmonroe







0 comments: