wishlist

1:23 AM missusmonroe 0 Comments

See I'm here at 1 AM listening to J. Cole, one of my most favorite rappers basically pondering on life. Then I began to think of my wishlist and how I've found some of the stuff. I'll post my list later, but that's besides the point. It's just that I wish I was like a millionaire with the same interests in clothing price ranges. You know how when you get more money, your taste for more commas goes up? I know it's sort of inevitable, but I wish I could get all the money I wanted right now and that not happen. If I ever even pondered on smoking, that's probably what I'd be doing right now while thinking about how getting this stuff would make my life, and pondering why I care so much and why this is the type of stuff that's so important to me...
xxoo missusmonroe









0 comments: